Tag Archives: ontario wind turbines
The Incredible Similarities between Wynne Power & Wind Power
1. They both have a total disregard for democracy.
2. They both garner acceptance through “favours”, or money.
3. They are both guilty of incredibly high levels of greed and waste.
4. They both brag about what they can do, but neither of them can prove any net benefit, for
5. They both travel in circles that are continually being accused of extreme corruption.
6. They are both fond of back room deals, deleted e-mails, lack of transparency, nondisclosure,
7. Neither of them do the job they were intended to do, but both are costing us far more than
they should be, even if they were producing at 100% capacity.
8. They are both treating the rural residents in Ontario, with utter disdain
9. They are both willing to cause physical harm to people, all the while denying it, to avoid
10. They are both notorious for telling lie after lie, after lie.
11. They are both willing to destroy our environment, while pretending to “help” the global
12. They are both pushing the faux-green energy scam, based on the unproven theory, that
CO2 is responsible for global warming.
13. They are both in complete denial of the physical, psychological, financial, social, disaster,
that the wind scam has turned out to be.
14. They both point the finger of blame for the damage they are doing, at anyone but
15. They are both willing to pay off one segment of the population (cities/towns), in order to
convince them, to turn a blind eye to the abuse of the other segment,(rural areas).
16. They both use climate fear mongering, to push their useless agendas.
17. They have both survived up till this point….because people can be gullible, and they have
taken the word of these wind pushers, without first doing their homework, and
researching the truth.
18. They are both heavily invested financially, in the windscam, and would hate to see it fail,
even if it bankrupts our province.
19. They are both bold and brash enough to push themselves onto the rural people and
communities that do NOT want them.
20. We need to run them both out of the province, before they run our economy into the
ground! SUPPORTERS OF WIND, ARE SUPPORTED BY WIND….always follow the
By Shellie Correia – October 21, 2013