DEADLINE TO COMMENT~ January 18, 2019
Ontario is playing fast and fancy with recent amendments to the renamed Green Energy Act. It is not the time to be silent. Use your voice and let them know what you think about Grand Fathering existing renewable energy approvals (REA) of industrial wind turbine complexes being built and those operated in our province.
The Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing is also proposing a regulation to address transition issues related to restoring municipal planning authority.
The proposed regulation would:
- establish the transition rules for grandfathering existing renewable energy projects, as these projects may not comply with municipal planning documents and would require regulatory protection to continue
- provide that, despite its repeal, section 62.0.2 of the Planning Act would continue to apply to specific renewable energy projects in specific circumstances.
Oppose the recommendation to simply grandfather existing renewable facilities and to protect these projects as they continue to be the cause of adverse health injuries, trespass and havoc across Ontario.
Grandfather; aka forgiven
- Ask the Ministers/Ministry to resolve, to the complainants satisfaction aka the 4500+ complaints and growing provincially.
- Ask the Ministers/Ministry to address and resolve the water well destruction to the satisfaction of all affected well owners.
- Advocate fiercely for a health hazard investigation – Please reference Dr Bray’s recent letter Riina_Bray_IWT_Niagara recent and independent researcher Carmen Krogh’s documents.
- Cancel the contracts.
CEASE TO OPERATE – Reverse the onus of no harm back to the industry and have them prove the safety of their electrical generation. (to include testing and resolution of impacts of noise such as infra sound, low frequency, non- ionizing radiation, stray voltage, EMFs and all the other discharges and emissions from these installations and their associated infrastructures)
Addition: looks like we have more work to do!
Please don’t go silent now!