Dear members and interested parties,
The fight continues! Executive of WLGWAG and MAWT (Mothers Against Wind Turbines) will be presenting to West Lincoln CouncilMonday and Wainfleet Council Tuesday. These presentations are further to our presentations in West Lincoln several weeks back where we initiated discussions regarding monitoring of noise emissions. We will appreciate and benefit from your support in person. See below for details.
Please also note links at the bottom to interesting articles regarding our efforts.
1.) This Monday, January 25th, 2016 at 7pm: West Lincoln
- Naomi will present regarding the many changes to the NRWC(F) project
- Mike will request Council request Ontario cancel the RFP for added wind power generation
- Debbie will present highlights of Carmen Krogh’s talk at IdeaCity in Toronto
- Link to the agenda (We should start shortly after 7pm)
- Township of West Lincoln Hall
2.) This Tuesday, January 26th, 2016 at 7pm: Wainfleet
- Mike will present the Noise Monitoring presentation to get Wainfleet behind us.
- Note: a closed meeting starts at 6, but you don’t need to arrive until 7pm
- There are 2 things discussed before me, I could be called as early as 7:10pm or as late as 8pm
- Link to the agenda
- Township of Wainfleet Council 31940 Highway #3, Wainfleet
Your support and interest is greatly appreciated.