Please mark this Wednesday, December 2nd on your calendar and come to an information meeting.
Here’s our Agenda:
- Wed, Dec 2;
- 7:00 pm – Our Annual General Meeting (Open for paid members)
- 7:30 pm – Public Information Meeting (Open to Anyone, yes, even K. Wynne…)
- We will not bore you with Powerpoint presentations – this will be an interactive discussion with you, our community.
- Increase your understanding of the serious issues relating to Wind Power in our community and get the latest updates
- Ask questions – Start discussions – we want to know what you need us to look into
- This is a good chance for us to understand what you are thinking and vice-versa
- OK, we’ll also have some snacks and try not to be very long.
Silverdale Community Center4610 Sixteen Rd, Saint Anns, ON L0R 1Y0
It would help us if you would reply to this email to let me know if you will attend.
Mike Jankowski on behalf of WLGWAG Inc.