I attach photo of some of my document submissions and Anne Fairfield and I assembling it. (Note: I did not require this amount of paper, the MOE did)My main points are;
We can hear and feel a unique cyclical noise/vibration, from the HAF Wind Turbines infiltrating our home most often at night when atmospheric conditions are stable.
- This has caused heaviness and pain in ears, ringing in ears and we believe most of the same health issues reported by people worldwide in the environs of large Wind Turbines
- My observations include a suspicion (supported by expert study) the vibration is caused by ground communicated infrasound abetted by dense ground conditions, proximity to bedrock, a dense foundation and individual human sensitivity.
- Have employed a process of elimination to conclude the noise/vibration we are subjected to is indeed from or excited by the HAF Wind Turbines
The NRWC Wind Turbines are even larger, meaning a greater percentage of their overall noise emissionwill be inaudible which will make it even more difficult for people to relate issues they will have to the Wind Turbines (There are over 10,000 people in the area and even the Health Canada study predicts 16% will suffer.)
- Our experiences and observations are supported by information in many studies (NASA 1990) but particularly the most recent (Bill Palmer 2014, Stephen Cooper 2015)
- A consistent feature of recent studies which broke new ground are that they focused on the homes of people who actually reported issues. Issues do not occur in every home or every person and even less people who encounter issues are aware they are subject to cyclical vibrations. (Characteristic rising and falling similar to an alarm clock, but no off switch and nowhere to hide except abandoning your home.)
- Our main concern is the health issues, which began after the HAF Wind Turbines began operation and we, consistent with others (After reading of their accounts and noting striking similarity to ours) believe are a result of the operation of the large HAF Wind Turbines
- Have reported all the above to the MoE and the Wind Farm operator over a 6 month period with offer to help, but they have not even replied regarding these reports
- I strongly recommend, as do others, current MoE guidelines do not adequately protect us and we must perform a full stopThanks,Mike